Properties are a type of investment that refers to real estate investments in general like commercial real estates, industrial real estate, retail real estate, residential real estates and hybrid real estate. Property investments are always been considered as a major investment and it’s one of the major investment that you will need to get in your lifetime.
Aside from it being an investment, it’s also part of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs in a form of a “shelter”. So you can get how important it is to own a property. You have to understand that property investment is no small thing, it has technicalities that you need to understand because of the fact that you’re shelling out a ton of money for it and not to mention paying it more or less for 30 years.
You need to know where to start: Most people decide on buying a house based on the budget and how they see the house as something that they can live in. What most people don’t know is that there are a lot of things that need to be considered as well starting with your broker. These guys are people, they have various attitudes and their own definition of professionalism. If you don’t have a clue on what you’re getting yourself into like it’s your first time in buying a house, try finding a broker that has the “I’ll help you” attitude.
Multiple services offered: There is a reason why there are specific brokers to various types of properties and that is because of specialty. Although you can’t get everything with just one real estate agent, it helps if their firm has multiple services to offer you that gives value to their services even more. Take a company called Raeon for example, these guys offer services like:
- Property investment
- By providing professional education
- Create a plan to make your sale happen and maintain it over the course of the agreed Mortgage period.
- Helps you make a sound decision with the purchase through professional consultation
- Property management
- Helping you make sound decisions that can help you gain confidence when it comes to your finances and investments
- Give you a good rate for your mortgage
- Legal Counsel
- Taxation and depreciation
- Interest on your investment property loan
- Property rates and land tax
- Body Corporate Fees
- Landlord insurance premiums
- Property Management Fees
- Sundry expenses like bank charges and general property maintenance
- Migration management with services offered below:
- Skilled migration
- Visit visa
- Work visa
- Family migration
- Student visa
- MRT appeal
- Business visa
When you talk about property investments, there is no better firm to go to than Raeon. With branches in Hong Kong, Melbourne, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, you can already get an idea that these guys know what they are doing and one of the reasons why they are highly recommended is because they go out of their way to help anyone get a property. When it comes to overseas property real estate and mortgage services Melbourne, there are no better people to call than Raeon.