Bitcoin in simple words can be defined as a digital currency. Bitcoin has gained popularity at a great magnitude and is spreading like fire and the bitcoin is mostly regulated by the bitcoin exchanges and it is necessary for the miners to be aware of the news and trends in the markets. Let us know what is in the hype in this market and the latest bitcoin news.
- EU pledges to regulate digital currencies: France and Germany have pointed out that Libra’s size would dwarf cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. The EU finance commission pledges to propose new rules to regulate vital currencies as according to them facebook’s introduction of Libra would disturb financial stability. This is arguably one of the most important and latest bitcoin news.
- Bitcoin near three-month lows: bitcoin has been on a downward slope for the past few weeks plunging about 35% since August. Bitcoin, the biggest cryptocurrency fell 2% to $8364 in early trading by market capitalization.
- Bithumb looking to engage with government for regulated Exchange: Bithumb Global is looking forward to establish a bitcoin exchange in India. The Bithumb Global will engage with India regulators to build the exchange.
- Bitcoin draws premium in Argentina and Hong Kong amid sell-off: bitcoin stays volatile more than twice this year as it tumbled in 73% in 2018. The turmoil is making the local investors pay premium for bitcoin in Argentina and Hong Kong.
- Bitcoin tumbles as Trump critique tests stellar run for 2019: largest cryptocurrency dropped 15% after Donald Trump’s criticised cryptocurrencies.
If someone is into cryptocurrency it is a must to be aware of the news and trends