The choice of furniture occupies a very important place in the decoration of the restaurant. Choosing the right restaurant furniture, as well as reasonable layout and collocation, can dramatically improve the quality and taste of the restaurant.
Therefore, restaurant furniture should be carefully selected from style, material, color, shape, etc. Good restaurant furniture can not only make it easier for customers but also create a good atmosphere. The choice of restaurant furniture should pay attention to style manipulation.
Types of sofa
- Standard Sofa: This basic sofa has room for three or more people and fits in most rooms.
- Modular sofa: a modular sofa joins several pieces of sofa to form a unique shape and provide more seating. These sofas usually have room for five or more people; therefore, they are more suitable for rooms with more space. They also work very well to separate a room.
- Loveseat: Designed for two people, loveseats are a great choice for cramped corners or if you need a few more seats in the family room. They are excellent pieces of extra furniture with a matching sofa. Shropshire furniture big name in the field of furniture
- Futon: Futons are smaller and lighter than sofas and can be turned into beds. They are ideal for saving space in small apartments and student rooms.
- Sofa-bed: Sometimes called a Murphy bed, a sofa-bed serves as much sofa as improvised bed. It is perfect for guests staying overnight if you do not have a separate guest room.
- Reclining sofa: these sofas bow to allow you to sit and relax in comfort, but may take up more space than a standard sofa.
Factors to consider when buying a sofa
- Robust frame: the frame’s robustness can be checked by lifting the front leg about six inches; if the other front leg does not lift a little, the sofa has a less robust frame. A rugged frame sofa will last longer.
- Upholstery Fabric: The upholstery fabric affects the appearance, comfort level and price of a sofa. The leather looks great, is easy to clean and odor resistant. Aged leather is an excellent choice if you have pets since it hides scratches. Microfiber is durable, easy to clean and available in many colors. Crypton fabric resists stains, moisture, and bacteria. Sofa covers can also help protect furniture.
- Coil Springs: The springs of a sofa should be close together and firm. Arc springs provide support but can sag over time. Handsprings in eight points will last longer but may increase the price of the sofa.
- Cushions: The foam cushion wad is durable, the feather cushion wad is comfortable but clumps and the fiber wad is affordable, but can flatten quickly.